Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Ways to Make Money in 2013

This post is just a little late since we are in the 2nd quarter of the year already. I had been wanting to write it for a while since there are a few people I know that either have been trying unsuccessfully to get a job or find something to do with their free time. I have compiled a list of ways that I know for sure can make you a little extra money in today's economy.

There are programs online that can help you get some extra cash in your pocket IF you put in a little work. What have you got to lose?
Here are a few ways to make Passive Income in 2013
These are just a few of the ways that myself and others use to make extra money online that are legit and they work!

1. Blogging. This is an awesome way to get started making Passive Income online! It helps to establish yourself as an expert in your niche. There are a few free platforms to choose from such as Blogger, Weebly, and WordPress to get you started. I have a Blogger blog because I am just learning the ropes. I also have a blog with the Empower Network. Its a small investment and you will receive 100% commissions when you sign someone up to the blogging system. Email me to get started making 100% commissions today!

2. Partner with Paul. What is PWP? it is both a cost per action affiliate program and a regular affiliate program. The goal of PWP is to sell its work at home kit but even if you do not sell the kit you will get paid $2.50-$5 every time someone opts into the form. There are no costs to start and no credit card required. There is unlimited earning potential! Click on the Income Opportunities Tab on the home screen to learn more about Partner with Paul now!

3. Write an Ebook. Are you well versed in a particular subject? Do you have a "story"/message that you would like to be heard? Well share your ideas with the world...and get paid for it! You can sell your ebook and its another way to establish yourself as an expert in a particular niche. If you send me an email I can send you the easy steps to getting your ebook published!

4. Affiliate or Network Marketing. I'm sure you've heard of companies such as Mary Kay, Avon, ViSalus, Herbalife, etc. These are Network Marketing companies that allow you to sell their products and receive a percentage of the sales. This is a great place to start in internet marketing as you will become vetted in the art of selling and making money online.


If you want to learn how to get started with any of these opportunities send me an email and I will be glad to help you.



2 comments:

  1. Hopefully this helps someone. If so, shoot me a line and let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a topic that alot of people are searching for online. i've not tried any type of affiliate marketing, but have had a few a few bucks via my blog. the eBook is in progress as i type this!

    ReplyDelete