Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

3 Tips to Getting Past Your Pain and Step into Your Purpose!!

If you’re anything like me, a major skeptic, you're probably thinking that it’s easier said than done, right? If you've been wronged in the past or have gone through any major negative life events then it’s hard to just get over it and move on. But if you truly want to step into your divine purpose and begin to change your life, there are some things that must be done first. I didn't know at first how I was going to go from hurt, broken, and stuck in my situation to being free and stepping in my purpose.

Trust me it is no easy task. I still have a long way to go to reach my goals but once I made the decision to change and made a few adjustments, I began to see a change in my life. I want to share with you some of the things I did in hopes that it can encourage you.

dreamnhustle

1. Write your goals and dreams down. Be clear and specific. If you don’t know where you're going, you wont know when you've arrived. I mean really pray about what it is you desire. You’ll know when you are in alignment with what it is that God has for you to do.

Last year I wrote down that I wanted to be in alignment with my purpose and then I prayed and urged God to help me make that happen. The key is that when you finally figure out what your purpose is and write down those goals, you can’t be scared to make the moves necessary for the change to occur. 

2. Rearrange some things. This is where you need to get prepared for the greatness that is coming. Obviously the way things have been going isn't working for you. Essentially you need to position yourself to receive lifestyle that you want. Like I said before, I was scared at first to change things. I knew that where I was I couldn't grow or advance, but I stayed because I was afraid of “the unknown”, what could go wrong. Then, I moved out of that location, and things started to change.

Maybe you need to get around people that are already living the lifestyle that you want. See what they are doing and begin to make the necessary changes in your life. You could even take it a step further and see if they could mentor or coach you towards success.

You also need to prepare yourself mentally. I suggest reading at least 30 minutes a day as well as listening to audio daily. The audio can be anything from motivational audios to audiobooks. Doing this daily keeps your mind focused on what it is that you want.

I need to give a disclaimer, though. I am in no way saying that things are going to be perfect over night. In fact, often times things will be uncomfortable to begin with. As long as you don’t give up and keep pushing toward your goals you will eventually get there.

3. Do the Work! The most important step. They say faith without works is dead and you can’t seriously expect to receive something for nothing.

One of my goals that I had when I started on my journey towards my purpose was to generate some extra cashflow. I was just recently able to find a way to do that. The other day I took a leap of faith and joined a company called DS Domination. I saw that people were making money within their first 24 hours with this company. Others have made over 5 figures with this company! Check it out!



Also with this company you don't have to recruit a single person to start making money!!! Find out more here.

Email me with any questions: mommyhustle@gmail.com or TEXT "Show me the money + Your name" to 9092313288 and receive a link with more information.

See ya on the good side!

Are we friends yet? Connect with me!


Facebook: http://facebook.com/MiSSPiTT23
Fan Page: http://facebook.com/TheMommyHustle
Follow Me: http://twitter.com/mommyhustle
G+: https://www.google.com/+ShontaePittman



No comments:

Post a Comment